- Backpackers and Hostels
- From $40.00
Mansfield Travellers Lodge Motel and Backpackers is conveniently situated in the main street of Mansfield, within easy walking distance to all shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Mansfield is the gateway to the great Victorian High country, with all the outdoor activities and scenery you could imagine. Not to mention a magnificent landscape and world renowned wine region.
You can camp, canoe, fish, swim, ski, horse ride, mountain bike, bush walk or just soak up all the region has to offer.
Mansfield Travellers Lodge Motel and Backpackers easily cater for large and small groups with kitchen and dining facility in both the Motel and our backpacker section.
With off-street parking , laundry, barbecue area and a lovely courtyard, it makes sense to load up the buggy and make your way here to share my backyard and surrounds.
Come and stay, you won’t regret it.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Nature & Wildlife
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Tourism Council Australia