- Community Event
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 23 Jun 2018 16:00 21:00
The Mansfield Lantern Festival is a family friendly community festival held on the Saturday closest to the longest night of the year – the Winter Solstice. Celebrating winter, community, family and fun.
Festivities will begin at 4.00pm in the Errol Street precinct and then the parade will kick off at 5.30pm (and anyone with a lantern can take part). There will be food, wine, fire and music with celebrations continuing until 8.30pm.
The festival celebrates community and art with arts, crafts, workshops,a parade, music and more.
Anyone can come along to the festival – in fact the more the merrier.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Toilet
- Non Smoking