- Community Event
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 23 Jun 2018 16:00 21:00
The Mansfield Lantern Festival is a family friendly community festival held on the Saturday closest to the longest night of the year – the Winter Solstice. Celebrating winter, community, family and fun.
Festivities will begin at 5:00pm in the Erril Street precinct (just off High Street) with the parade beginning at 5:30pm (and anyone with a lantern can take part).
There will be food, wine, fire and music with celebrations continuing until 9:00pm.
The festival celebrates community and art with arts, crafts, workshops,a parade, music and more.
Anyone can come along to the festival – in fact the more the merrier.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Toilet
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.