- Sports and Recreation Facilities
Featuring one of Victoria’s most delightful and scenic golf courses, the Mansfield Golf Club has fast become a golfing destination on many a visitor’s calendar.
With influences by Micheal Clayton Course design and a recent Master Plan conducted by Pacific Coast Design, it offers players a challenging and varied 18 hole course with lush fairways and manicured greens, a modern Clubhouse, bar and restaurant with quality dining facilities and spectacular views over the golf course to the surrounding High Country.
Facilities include 18 hole golf course, grass greens and a fully automatic watering system with an abundance of reclaimed water available all year round. A Pro Shop and practice facilities, Modern Clubhouse, bar, restaurant and Members Lounge. A Children’s play area, play stations, quality dining facility, outside decked area for al fresco dining.
The clubhouse commands spectacular views of the golf course and the Victorian Alps legendary High Country.
Contact the Club’s Pro Shop to book tee times, information on equipment, and lessons, or for any other golfing requirements.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Public Telephone
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Food and Refreshments
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Non Smoking