- Camping and Holiday Parks
- From $37
Welcome to Bonnie Doon’s Lakeside Leisure Resort. Described as the gateway to the High Country, Bonnie Doon is a hidden gem that once found will have you coming back time and time again.
A two hour drive North/East from Melbourne brings you to Bonnie Doon. The Resort is on the edge of Lake Eildon, close to Mt. Buller and Mt. Stirling and only 20 minutes from Mansfield.
Whether it is a family holiday, business retreat, fishing group, birthday party, anniversary, wedding or just some time by yourself you will find what you are looking for within Bonnie Doon’s Lakeside Leisure Resort.
- Swimming Pool
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Games or recreation room
- Nature & Wildlife
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Camp Kitchen
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Children's Pool
- Tennis Court
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Shower
- Boat Ramp
- BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
Within the Resort large lake frontage onto Lake Eildon, accommodation for up to 96 guests within cabins and 348 camping, eight different Accommodation options to choose from, all cabins have decks with outdoor settings and five boat ramps within the resort.
Boonie Doon Resort also feature a function Room with open fireplace, cinema room, games room, two pools (adults and kids paddling pool) seasonal tennis court, kayak hire and don’t forget the serenity.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD/Blu-ray Player
- Flat-screen TV
- Powered Site
- Unpowered Site
- Boat Ramp