Wrong Side Brewing is a craft brewery on 3.5 acres, nestled in the picturesque Victorian Highland.
All the brews are made in house using the Brew Commander’s own recipes. With 18 taps and a mixture of year round beers and specialty brews, everyone is sure to find something they love. And the Brew Crew do understand that with so many options it can be hard to choose, that’s why tasting paddles are available. A selection of the beers are also available for take away.
Take a Brewery Tour, sit inside the recently renovated taproom, playing board games, pool or simply enjoying great beers and views. In winter, curled up by one of the custom fireplaces.
Sit out on the new deck, in the garden and enjoy the stunning views while the children enjoy the playground and jumping pillow or the assortment of outdoor games and sports equipment available.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Between $20 and $30
- Suitable for Functions
- Live Music
- Pizza or Wood fired Pizza
- Private Dining Area
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.