- Retreats and Lodges
- Retreat and Lodges
- From $185
Renowned for its cuisine, especially its legendary smorgasbord dinner on Friday nights and friendly family atmosphere, the Ajax Ski Club has been part of the Mount Buller landscape for more than thirty five years.
Ajax is a modern family lodge with a variety of different sized rooms available either as shared accommodation or as a private room. All rooms have private en suite facilities, with linen and towels supplied.
Other facilities include table tennis, pool table, drying room, guest computer, free broadband wireless internet, television room (47 inch high definition television) and indoor ski storage.
Ajax is unique on Mount Buller, being one of the very few lodges on the mountain providing accommodation inclusive of a three course meal, licensed for beer and wine, and a cooked breakfast.
Ajax is often regarded as a haven for families that prefer maximum value for their dollar and is conveniently located on Stirling Road with a bus stop directly at the door that provides easy access to and from the Mount Buller Ski School and ski runs.
- Communal Lounge
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Games or recreation room
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Conference/Function Facilities
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Australian Gay and Lesbian Tourism Association
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Baggage Holding Room
- Tourism Council Australia
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
Bunk rooms; four to six share are available either as shared accommodation or as a private room. All rooms have private en suite facilities, with linen and towels supplied. Ajax is unique on Mt Buller, being one of the very few lodges on the mountain providing accommodation inclusive of a three course meal (licensed for beer and wine) and a cooked breakfast.