Work With Us ...
Recruiting now: Reservation Sales Consultants
Do you have a passion for sales and outstanding customer service?
Possess great local knowledge and experience in reservations?
Then join our team for Winter 2016 and help create a great holiday experience for visitors to the Mansfield Mt Buller region!
As part of the Mansfield Mt Buller Regional Tourism Association (MMBRTA), High Country Reservations is a small call centre, providing a booking and information service to visitors to the region. Our Reservations Sales Consultants play a key role in helping to promote our region and in providing our visitors with a great experience during their stay. We are currently seeking enthusiastic Reservation Consultants to join our dynamic, customer focused team on a casual basis.
Working from our Mansfield office, your responsibilities will include:
- Converting accommodation and activity enquiries into sales via email or phone and online
- Providing visitors with exceptional customer service and reliable, up to date visitor information
- Accurately creating quotes and bookings within our reservation system
- Processing payments and refunds in line with booking and cancellation policies
- Maximizing upselling and cross selling opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion to exceed customer expectations
- Proven sales experience, particularly in a Reservation/Call Centre environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Use of reservation/travel booking systems desirable but not essential
- Sound knowledge of Mansfield and Mt Buller area
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work on a 7 day revolving roster
In return we offer:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Full training and uniform
- Attractive rates
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we’d love to hear from you now!
Please email your resume through to [email protected], attention: Claire Christopher, by Thursday 7 April 2016.