- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 28 Oct 2017 08:30 13:00
- 25 Nov 2017 08:30 13:00
- 23 Dec 2017 08:30 13:00
- 24 Feb 2018 08:30 13:00
- 24 Mar 2018 08:30 13:00
- 28 Apr 2018 08:30 13:00
- 26 May 2018 08:30 13:00
- 23 Jun 2018 08:30 13:00
The Mansfield Farmers Market is a fresh and artisan produce market held year-round in the median strip opposite the Post Office – right in the centre of Mansfield – on the fourth Saturday of the month.
Over 30 colourful marquees set up on the grassy median strip right in the middle of town, showcasing the best fresh and artisan produce from the region, such as cheese, sour dough bread, olive oil, free-range meats and eggs and fresh produce.
Operated by Walker Events, the farmers’ market was awarded the Victorian Tourism Award for Food Tourism in 2013.
With visitors able to interact with the people who have grown or made the food, the market promotes a greater awareness of food provenance and food miles.
The Mansfield Farmers’ Market is a great way to buy fresh food as well as catch up with friends.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet
- Non Smoking