- Restaurant and Cafe
Mansfield Coffee Merchant’s five kilogram Roastmax coffee roaster sets the tone sitting pride of place in the front window.
The delicious smell of freshly ground coffee hits you as you enter a modern, light filled space. From here, let their attentive wait staff take over as they guide you through the coffees on offer, perhaps a blend or a single origin from Ethiopia through an alternative brewing technique such as a pour over, aeropress or syphon.
From here you can choose a delicious meal from our all day menu. A selection of modern food that draws from multiple cuisine styles, using the freshest ingredients, sourced locally where possible. As we are also fully licensed you may choose to ignore the coffee and head straight for a local wine, beer or cocktail, or combine the two with our signature espresso martini!
Mansfield Coffee Merchant’s goal is pretty simple; we want people to enjoy the coffee and food we offer with attentive, friendly service in an inviting and comfortable environment.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Live Music
- Under $20